The finance committee is responsible for recommending financial policies, goals, and budgets that support the Parish, its pastoral activities, and its strategic goals. The committee also reviews the Parish’s financial performance against its goals and proposes and monitors major transactions and programmes within the Parish.
- Fr. Michael Gallacher
- Paul O’Brien (Chairman)
- Chris Gray (Secretary)
- Bernadette Batten
- John Brewster
- Set the annual budget for current income and expenditure and capital expenditure
- Review and monitor finances
- Report at the annual general Parish meeting
- Administration of the triennial Thanksgiving Programme
- Assistance and guidance to the Parish Priest regarding ongoing administrative matters
- Overseeing the annual audit
- Meets at least four times a year, or when necessary at the call of the committee chairperson.